Tournaments & Camps
No upcoming tournaments scheduled at this time.
EYSA Goalkeeper & Striker Clinic
Monday, July 17th & Tuesday, July 18th, 6-8PM (both nights)
Farming Ridge Park
Intructed By: Reading United
Reading United A.C. Summer Camps
- For travel players only, first come first serve.
- Up to 20 players for GK and 20 for Striking each night.
- $10 for both nights (same rate if you only attend one night).
- Cost is payable on-site.
- Camps range from ages 6-14 and include a Reading United camp t-shirt, free entry to a Reading United regular season home game, and an autograph session with the
Reading United PDL players. There is also a girls only camp (9-14 years) that runs from July 17th-July 20th, 6-8pm.
Nike Soccer Camp at Alvernia University
- Co-ed, open to all skill levels. Ages 9-18. Teams are grouped for training by age, skill level, and years of experience. Extended day and overnight programs
available. Housing is roomed by gender and age.
2017 Albright Summer Soccer Camp [PDF]
- June 19th-June 22nd and July 24th-July 27th. Boys and girls of all levels. 9am-11am, Tot Soccer, ages 4-5 (only June camp). 9am-Noon, ages 6-14.
YSC Soccer Camp
- YSC Sports is the home facility of Philadelphia Union Academy and YSC Academy. Come experience YSC’s inspirational environment, where beginners are
introduced to the joy of soccer, and the elite player will discover the tools to become one of the next generation of Philadelphia soccer heroes. Girl
or boy, beginner or future national team star, YSC is committed to the future of American soccer. For players in the birth years 2002-2011, YSC
Academy’s renown coaches will equip your daughter or son with the skills to make the next leap in their development. YSC Academy’s innovative,
player-centric methodology provides the youth soccer player the tools to take charge of their own future in the sport.
*The following local camp offerings are being shared with our club members as a convenience only. EYSA is not affiliated with any of these camps or their organizers and is not
promoting any one camp over another. We simply want to share this information as a service to our players who wish to advance their skills through additional summer training.